- Procurement of office necessities, educational apparatuses, and other supplies for the university and individual departments.
- Cleans and redecorates campus environment.
- Discipline and reward employed mechanics and office janitors.
- Disbursement of petty cash.
- Management of campus vehicles for official use.
- Issuance of parking permits for faculty members, students, and visitors.
- Handling receipt and disbursement of funds.
- Preparing payroll and withholding payments.
- Collects university bills and payments.
- Management of all on-campus and off-campus real estate.
- Administrates consumable and non-consumable goods.
- Distributing faculty housing units.
- Handles applications of housing and loans for civil servants employed for the central government.
|Construction and Maintenance
- Comprehensive planning for campus development.
- Budgeting and bid-inviting for construction projects.
- Supervision of construction site.
- Accepts checks of construction development.
- Maintaining and amending the campus buildings, classrooms,
and water and electric facilities.
- Designing the campus environment.
- Ensures the safest possible environment for students, visitors, faculty and staff.
- Providing essential rescue services in emergency situations.
- Controls the entrances of the campus.
- Enforces parking rules and traffic regulations on campus.
- Inquire prospective merchants for outsourcing cafeterias, dining halls, and marketplaces.
- Supervision of operations of marketplaces.
- Inspection of hygiene of kitchens and water of all food providers on campus.